Sunday, August 03, 2008

Mummy Movie Night ^u^

Friday, 01-08-2008

After work, went to Mid Valley with the same gang to have movie~~Happy to have movie..The Mummy III...

It’s Friday night..It was full with people in front of the ticketing counters..We waited for almost 45 minutes to get a ticket..From 8.30pm till 12am..All tickets for MUMMY III were sold out!! Damn scary situation…Therefore, end up with…1.30am tickets..4 of us were damn crazy..really go and see midnight show..haiz~~what to do? Already in MV..Too disappointed if didn’t get to see the movie!!

Okay..Start our crazy journey in MV..we have to wait for 4 and a half hours..It was super duper SIENZ while all shops are closed at 10pm..WHAT should we do?? Go and have dinner at McD..Then watched people to play bowlings..Then, go for some games in PUSAT HIBURAN.. After completing all such “activities”.. it was only 11.30pm..2 hours more to go!!

Then, go for a pool…Ha, they guys definitely know where to play..Being 1st time to play..Damn stupid larr me..Langsung dunno how to play..Wanna “pook” the ball also cannot..My friends ady no eye see..I also give up!! Maybe my both legs were so tired..But it actually was fun to play..My friends always ask me don’t be so GAN ZHEONG..but actually M not GAN ZHEONG..just that cannot focus on the ball..Dunno is hand short or body short..then the fingers so “hard”.. gagaga..watever la..Next time got chance only learn again..Yesterday was not a good time for me..Wearing working garments, high heels..I was totally no mood at all…

Finally, it’s time for MOVIE!!! But frankly speaking, after watching it, quite disappointed to the movie..Maybe I have too high expectation for it..I even “fish” for few times while watching..It was too too tired, sleepy..*yawn yawn*

Ever 1st time go out till so late..4am baru reached home..I was so GENG..Ha~but a very fun experience la..gagaga..die..luckily didn’t get scolded yo~~

2 comments:

Howard said...

Form 3/4, Kien Seng (You still know who the hell is he, in your class one?) and I go to watch Spiderman. the show is 2.30am.
We reach there around 11pm.
You know what we do?
We sleep on bench, on top of the starbuck!@#!@$ and secret re!@#!!
cool?

a.Y.u.n.n. said...

wahh..u both r damn cool..haha..r there benches on top of starbucks?? haha..2.30am...omg..u r unbeatable..keke..