Sunday, August 03, 2008

31st July ^0^ happiest day throughout whole year

Quite happy today..Is my Big Day~~ ^-^..getting older again!! 1st time to celebrate with colleagues..They bought me a cake ^-^ from Secret Recipe yo—yummyumm..Cappucino Cheesecake..Special thanks to Anthony..great boss..and all other colleagues

Celebrate at the canteen..makan makan…start at 1030..end around 1 hour..Is almost 12pm..Then “Genting Gang”..ask me for lunch..then just accept..not knowing that actually they know my buffday..~I dunno who is “25 kid”..hahaha..

The cake I ate..still remain in my stomach..too rich..until cannot digest completely..still so MUAK while going for lunch..the crazy gang..give me Lollipop and hair pins as presents…I really FOOK about them..hahaa…there is a very funny story behind the candy..oh my gosh..I definitely won’t forget them guys (this is the reason why they give me this present…so that I wont forget what had happen in Genting( x_x))~~it is all because of genting trip…ahhhhhhhhhhhh…bully me since Saturday..haiz~what kind of frenz I have known!!! Gigigaga@-@ I surely take revenge for the next person whose buffday is coming up next!!!!

Anyway, memorable buffday this year..with frenz (new & dearest old old fren, uni & working)all around..since from Genting..non stop..drink tea..tea..food..tea..every night..hahaa..it is being continue till this coming weekends^-^ hooray!! Ok..how can I manage to drop my weight in that case!!

I’m the champion le larr…I mean in the Spender Top 10 List!!! Haiz~~~how can I continue my life for the coming month…I’m broke..totally POOR..I need help from public!!!haaha…raise fund for ME ^o^

No comments: