Sunday, July 27, 2008

Genting Frostie

Saturday, 27 July

I went to Genting with my colleagues..Finally I know they are as SOT as me..haha..

At first, we reserved the room in Amber Court, never heard before right? Neither am I! The moment I reach the Amber Court in another hill top… I cannot imagine whether this is a place for people to stay… is so scary…creepy feeling..there is no word I can express my feeling towards it~just horrible and scary place.. I swear to my friends that even without rooms to overnight in genting..i just dun wanna to stay at that place any single minute..dun even say to overnight!!!

Finally, decide to go down hill..to search for a safety place to live..in First World Hotel.. then we manage to get a room..finally.. through people’s help..but charge us RM250…no other alternative, but just take it..4 people squeeze into 1 room..coz it is too costly!!!! I rather spend abit more compare to Amber..staying in a safer place..without scary thoughts, and creepy feel..mental tortured..

In the theme park..it was people mountain people sea… Wait for so so so so long for a game ride...1st destination, go and dayung sampan, gosh man..so tired..2nd, spinning chair…while spinning, damn cold till heart also shivered..3rd, Solero Shot..lined up for 1 and a half hour, then start raining..luckily we are the last badge to go for it..My screams follow the pattern of rise and drop..Due to the raining day, theme park was closed…It rains day and night on that day..So unlucky, wasted our money!!! Thereafter, go and play Antique Car…haha..1st time play antique car till so crazy..we both gals are superb in driving!!! Later on, go for rides in indoor themepark..But no mood at all…too tired while waiting..(T-T)

Since it was raining all the time, we might just concentrate in CASINO…hahaa..I didn’t gamble..I just watched them to play..Surrounded by smoky air for 3 hours..I felt I was so good stamina to be in smoking area for so long, haven’t fainted..Is my lungs turning into black??!!! I think it might be a possibility after I stood another 3 hours inside the CASINO during midnight!!

The best part was while sleeping~~yaya..1st time langsung cannot tidur in Genting (x_X)..I have a sleepless night!! It was around 3am while coming back from Casino…due to some funny things happen to my friend..make me awake from sleepiness..thereafter, I be the “jaga” for whole night till next morning!!So suffered~~why me~~

Funny experience to be with this new gang of friends ahh..Giving me a memorable experience.. Special thanks to lovely “Amber”..Now this word gonna to haunt me for life..Ever since that day..Haiz~talk for it while having lunch time the whole week..No eye see..M too good to be bully by them..(T-T)

No comments: