Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What am I thinking!!!!

Till now..although the incident happened few days ago..ago..ago..
Once think about it, still have feelings that can’t be expressed…
Keep thinking will definitely make myself crazy..
Body condition is not so good, brain not functional..
Now have more and more uncomfortable feeling..
Stuck in the heart, in the brain..
Will it like a tumour..haunted me forever?
Tension..Sad..what else..nothing..it’s over..
Cry also won’t make things change..
Pretend to be nothing....
Keep on telling myself to forget about it..
And life is still going on and will be merrier..

This would be kept forever and ever..
For sure it would be like a forbidden part..
that I would never touch, think and dream again..
As I believed, out of sight, out of mind..
But can I? It’s now in my sight..in my mind..
Should one day I will suddenly think about it and realize that I’m recovered..
Awaiting for that day to come…
Step out from that darkness..
And I will find that it’s funny when I recall to that what is named “dream”..

Too stupid to keep thinking those that is impossible to happen..
Young enough for us to Dare to dream..
but once we know that it is UNREACHABLE,
and IMPOSSIBLE for the rest of your life ..

Then please STOP THINKING!!!!

Keep thinking..keep keep thinking..
Haha..what song is in my mind now..
Keep Bleeding..Keep keep Bleeding… =p

Still can joke at this moment..
Should not be a problem for me to overcome it!!

I really hate myself by keep thinking on it..
That’s just not me..I hate it!!!
Hope a blog a day keep the dreadful feelings away..

What else alternative to cure it?
YES!(Year-End-Sales)
Shopping make me happier..
It’s much merrier if get to buy something..
But mostly the heart will be more pain..haha..
Heartache while the bank account amount is shrinking and shrinking..
Ohh gosh..Honey, I shrunk my monies..haha

2 comments:

katz said...

hey girl~ what really happen to you?
did i miss out something that happened and make u suffer??
dun keep everything bad in ur heart, find someone to speak out. i know that will be hard...(becoz i'm that kind of person), but juz try...anyway i'm trying so hard to not keeping hard time by my own but share...it really feel good and relax after told my frenz that...juz like throw away a big heavy stone...maybe it won't help u solve the problem

if u wish to talk, i will borrow my ear to u....^^
cheers up~

a.Y.u.n.n. said...

i'm still fine..TQ~ ^-^
didn't meant to make u worry by writing this out..
what i can write out is what i can share..like that already feel better le..as i swear will never speak it out..it will be kept forever..
anyways..knowing that u care..ha..ady happy la..actually nothing big matter..juz cannot throw away the stone right immediately..