Monday, June 09, 2008

Work~work~

Today was such a dreadful day..Due to late sleep last night, I lose control of forcing my eye to be wide open the whole morning…Therefore, most of the time, my eyes were closed -_-zzz…Sleepiness haunted me whole morning plus hungry. cold...Mad x_x!!

Finally lunch break, nothing to eat also..facing all the awful dishes..chilis,chilis,chilis.. How can I manage to eat everyday, I faced it for past 3 years …now the story to be continued..therefore, end up eating my own stuff..1 packet mushroom soup and 2 piece biscuit..how pity..haha..but much satisfied than eating in canteen..

I wonder, no need past one month, I will be slimmer and plus one free gift..GASTRIC~wahaha ^-^ Izzit worth?? No la..i just fed up eating hot food..cannot tahan liao~~next time must well bring my own food..AH-DAH!!!

Hmm, now is breaktime, becoming so energetic, can blogging again~Later, after continue working, sure dunno fish till elsewhere, Atlantic Sea…Get cod fish!! Wait and catcha!!

No comments: